10 Exclusives business idea you can start with N50k-N100k In Nigeria as a University student, yet it will not affect your studies. Some of you have little cash with you but due to the lack business ideas on what to do, with the cash and how to grow the cash but this exclusives business idea will guide you through on which of the businesses you can start your N50k-N100k.
- E-Payment and POS Business: You can get a POS Machine from your bank and activate online banking: if you live in a place where banks aren’t much you can handle e-payments for people and make your small change. I paid someone N200 to withdraw 10k in Ikorodu. ATM queue was crazy.
- Mobile and Electronic Accessories: Such as Pouches, Chargers, USB cables HDMI cables, earphones and more can be sourced from Alibaba, AliExpress, Deal Extreme etc. I once posted something related to that few years ago here. The more you buy the lower the price. And they are lite so shipping won’t be a burden. You can sell it on Jumia or Instagram etc.
- Shirt Production: A sweet side hustles. There are tailors in Lagos Island or environs or you can better learn the skill it will save you all the heartbreaks imaginable. Taiwo street in Lagos Island is where you should be. Materials ranging from N700 – N1000 per yard, sew for N1500/2k and sell for N5000 – N7000
- Cleaning Services: Some workers are so busy throughout the day that they find cleaning their apartment burdensome, and even their weekends are all engaged. You can simply engage in this service and make your money from it. The more apartments you clean during the weekend, the more money you make.
- Home Cooking and Delivery Service: Most especially for our ladies or housewives or guys who love to cook. You can cook a variety of meals well, and apply customer services. People will pay good money for your services. You don’t even need a store to start. You can run it from your home.
- Digital Marketing: the success of any business is in the ability to effectively reach its teeming customers… and this can be achieved via effective marketing. Get a used laptop and smartphone; temporarily your smartphone can act as your hotspot. Passion and persistent is the key.
- Cakes and Confectionery: This is one business that always comes to play, when people celebrate birthdays, party or wedding and guess what, bakers are always consulted. You’ll do well if you can acquire skill in this area. I know of a celebrity baker who only bakes for celebrities.
- Bead Making: I’m not sure there’s really much to say here. All you need is training, passion, creativity, unique designs and styles, then adequate marketing. You absolutely don’t need 100k to start this.
- Home Service Barber: This is another profitable small-scale business. The beautiful thing about this is you bring your services to your clients for an extra token above regular. The starting capital to get the equipment and I’m sure you know we have rechargeable clippers.
- Tutorial Classes: No matter your age, this is another well-paying job, either as part-time or full-time. Many families are willing to spend what it takes for their children’s success and there’s one subject you’re well versed at. Just close the gap, meet their need for a fee.
What do you think about this post? I would be glad if you can add yours through the comment box if you have another other good business ideas