AdMob is a mobile advertising company founded by Omar Hamoui. The name AdMob is a portmanteau for “advertising on mobile”. It was incorporated on April 10, 2006, while Hamoui was in business school at Wharton. by Wikipedia
Step By Step Google AdMob Account Registration
- The first thing to do, you have to sign up for Google AdMob account by visiting the URL below >> https://www.google.com/admob/#subid=usenetdac or Login to here Admob login page
- Create a new Google AdMob account by providing the following
- Country Name
- Time zone,
- Billing currency, accept the terms and conditions. And then, click on “Create AdMob Account.”
- Customize your performance and verify your Gmail account.
- Verify your account and contacts, then continue to ‘AdMob’ account.
- After you have successfully registered for Google Admob, now you should move to your dashboard and click on Apps > Add your First App by giving your application name. Here, you have to select your project status too,
- whether you have published your app or not. Now, choose the app platform – either Android or iOS.
- Create AdMob native ads unit type, Banner (like ribbon), Interstitial (full screen), and reward (videos). Here, you have select any of the ads and create a unit
- While selecting the Banner type, you have to create an ad unit for this particular project by giving the ad unit a name. ie ads1
8) After creating your ads unit, you have to set up the account payments information by submitting your Addresses, Zip Code
Note: that after setting up your payment information, it will take up to 24hrs or so before your ads can start displaying
How to create an AdMob android app with thumkable and start earning like others
- Frist time you should do, is to sign up with thumkable.com
- Click on create new apps and give your app a name
Please kindly watch the video below to understand the simple steps to create an AdMob